Please read all the terms and conditions before registering for the event.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel the event or vary the course should they deem it necessary to ensure the safety of the participants.
- Participants understand that the organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, or injury sustained to or by them.
- Participants agree to abide by the decisions of the organisers.
- Participants agree to abide by The Countryside Code.
- If you are in any doubt about your health or fitness, it is advisable to seek medical advice before the walk. If you find it necessary to retire from the walk, you should advise the first available official. Race officials will have the power to withdraw any participant deemed physically unable to continue.
- Participants must follow the route as indicated. You must use footpaths and pavements where available. In the absence of a footpath, you should walk on the right-hand side of the road unless specifically instructed to do so by a marshal. Marshals will direct participants at road crossings, and their instructions must be obeyed.
- Photographs and videos may be used for promotional purposes, online, on social media, or in local press.
- Instructions given by marshals and race officials must be obeyed. This is for your safety. Marshals will be on the course from 10:00 to 14:15.
- Outside these times, you must be extra vigilant about your safety and the safety of others. Should there be an accident or incident, please call the emergency services on 999.
- I confirm that my given details are correct. Once registered, I cannot claim a refund of my registration fee.
Data Protection Policy (GDPR)
By entering this event, you consent that the information given on this form may be used for the management of your entry and for the production of results pertaining to the event. You may receive communications via email / SMS about this event, and this may include notification about future related events. Information held about participants is not used for any kind of marketing activity and will not be passed to any third party without explicit consent.
As a registered participant, I:
- Accept the organiser’s exclusion of liability for any damage.
- Will not enforce a claim either upon the organizer or upon the supporting companies and their agents because of damage that could arise from participating.
- Declare that I have practiced sufficiently for the event and that I am physically well.
- Understand that ambulance personnel are authorized to remove me from the contest in the circumstance of threatening indication of damage to my health.
- Agree that the information I have provided may be stored on a computer and used in connection with the event under data protection guidelines.
- Confirm that my given details are correct. Once registered, I cannot claim a refund of my registration fee.
- Understand that the information I have given may be used to administer my entry to the event and for the purpose of results production and publishing.